A Roman temple (second century AD) near Falkirk, Scotland. It was pulled down in 1743, but the dovecote at Penicuick House, close at hand, was built as a replica of it. It was first recorded by Nennius, a Welsh historian and monk.
N.L. Goodrich argues that the temple was used by Arthur and was the original of the Round Table. Interestingly, a suburb of Falkirk is called Camelon.
Arthur’s Oven | The Legend of King Arthur